I have been a registered Democrat since I turned 18 and have always vote for the Democratic party. However, come this November there is no way in freaking hell that Hillary Clinton is getting this voters vote.
Why is it that I hate Hillary Clinton with such conviction? She is the very definition of a politician. All talk and no action. I have been getting turned off by the Democratic party for some time now but Hillary put me over the tipping point. From her fake smile to the way she speaks simply turns me off.
· Hillary Clinton would enact a number of tax policies that would raise taxes on individual and business income.
· Hillary Clinton’s plan would raise tax revenue by $498 billion over the next decade on a static basis. However, the plan would end up collecting $191 billion over the next decade when accounting for decreased economic output in the long run.
· A majority of the revenue raised by Clinton’s plan would come from a cap on itemized deductions, the Buffett Rule, and a 4 percent surtax on taxpayers with incomes over $5 million.
· Clinton’s proposals to alter the long-term capital gains rate schedule would actually reduce revenue on both a static and dynamic basis due to increased incentives to delay capital gains realizations.
· According to the Tax Foundation’s Taxes and Growth Model, the plan would reduce GDP by 1 percent over the long-term due to slightly higher marginal tax rates on capital and labor.
· On a static basis, the tax plan would lead to 0.7 percent lower after-tax income for the top 10 percent of taxpayers and 1.7 percent lower income for the top 1 percent. When accounting for reduced GDP, after-tax incomes of all taxpayers would fall by at least 0.9 percent.
I don’t now about you but I’m sick of being taxed to death! With Hillary’s tax plan its same old same. Let’s raise taxes to pay for more shit that we don’t need. But KnowItAll, isn’t it time that the top 1% pay their fair share? Newsflash people, the top 1% pay close to 50% of all Federal Income Taxes!!!! This is supposed to be the land of opportunity yet it seems to be the same old same of the more you make the more they take! It’s no secret that unemployment is an issue so why not roll with Hillary and lose an additional 300,000+ jobs while decreasing the GDP by 1%!!!!
I have to admit that I’m disappointed that Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton are the 2 choices but I’m not throwing away my vote. I will be voting for Donald Trump come November. To be 100% honest I don’t give a rats ass about a private conversation that is a decade old. What I do care about is Illegal Immigration, Taxes and spending.
Trump’s tax plan decrease taxes across the board for everyone including the top 1% which I don’t have a problem with. The problem in this country is not that we don’t generate enough money it’s that government continuously pisses it away. Trump’s tax plan would require massive spending cuts which is not a bad thing. I like that Trump wants to tax the ever loving crap out of countries who don’t pay a dime to us now and wants us to stop being the police of the world unless we’re compensated to do so.
Hillary will not change anything should she be elected. All we’ll get is more taxes, more regulation, less jobs and less money in our pockets. If that seems appealing to you than go ahead and cast your vote.