Time after time I have to look at idiotic postings on blogs, Facebook and Twitter that have a recurring theme……#trumpisnotmypresident.
NEWSFLASH!!!!! Trump won the election in close to a freaking landslide! To you crying liberal jackasses it doesn’t matter that he lost the popular vote by 2,864,974 votes! The fact of the matter is that Trump won 30 states compared to Hillary’s 20 + DC. How could it be that Hillary garnered so many more votes but lost 30 states? DUH….it’s the reason for the Electoral College! Without the Electoral College California and New York would elect a Democratic President every 4 freaking years.
It amazes me that people are so upset! People across the country continue to protest? What in the hell are these people protesting? A fair election that was won by the candidate these people didn’t want to win? President Trump won more states (30) than President Obama did in 2012 (26 + DC) and in 2008 (28 + DC). In fact Obama lost the popular vote to Hillary in the 2008 Primaries! Where were you protesters…I mean terrorists back than? Yes I said terrorists!! Peaceful protests don’t erupt in to full fledged riots complete with beatings, breaking shit and setting fires!
Seriously people….a Women’s Rights March on January 21, 2017….one day after President Trumps inauguration? I find it irritating and quite disturbing that so many people chose to protest President Trump under the guise of Women’s rights! The Women’s Rights movement started in 1848!!! Back than Women of this country had to deal with the following:
– Married women were legally dead in the eyes of the law.
– Women were not allowed to vote.
– Women had to submit to laws when they had no voice in their formation.
– Married women had no property rights.
– Husbands had legal power over and responsibility for their wives to the extent that they could imprison or beat them with impunity.
– Divorce and child custody laws favored men, giving no rights to women.
– Women had to pay property taxes although they had no representation in the levying of these taxes.
– Most occupations were closed to women and when women did work they were paid only a fraction of what men earned.
– Women were not allowed to enter professions such as medicine or law.
– Women had no means to gain an education since no college or university would accept women students.
– With only a few exceptions, women were not allowed to participate in the affairs of the church.
– Women were robbed of their self-confidence and self-respect, and were made totally dependent on men.
Are any of the above issues that Women deal with in 2017?! Of freaking course not yet that didn’t stop hundreds of thousands if not millions of cry babies from protesting Trump under the guise Women’s rights!
#trumpisnotmypresident? Well do you live in the United States? Does the United States have more than one President? Sorry to tell you that Trump is your President as in #trumpismypresident! You don’t have to agree with his policies or even like him personally but what you have to do is stop being foolish and accept that one Donald John Trump is the 45th President of our United States the same way that people who did not vote for Obama in either election didn’t whine and cry about it. Instead of trying to divide the country why don’t people unite? Unfortunately it’s because the majority of people in this country are simply STUPID.